Thursday, May 19, 2011

Modern, Easy and sexy make up looks that I love!

Hey dolls,




You all probably know by now that I am a major fan of Make up, and i love trying out different make up looks, either natural or a really mokey eye!


Today, i got you a few make up ideas that I love so much, that will help you with your everyday make up look, as they are speedy, yet sexy and will look beautiful..


Let's start!




Stay Natural!


There is absolutely nothing better than being able to go out with not much make up!! I love natural make up looks, such as neutral brown shadows, and natural moisturized lips! and this sprin/summer, this will be extremely trendy! so try to go less with your make up! & remember, Less is more!









Make yourself Glow!


You might have realized that all Hollywood fashionistas are walking the red carpet with confidene, that may have been produced due to the glowy skin!!

Dewy skin is the thing for summer and spring, so make sure you use a highlighter to make your skin apear glowyer (lol).









Orange!


Orange lips are deffinetly trendy this spring/summer. Make sure you fetch yourself a bright color for your lips, and i strongly recommend orange/red color, as it is the real deal right now!

It is pretty hard to get the perfect shade that goes with your skin, hair and eye colors, but the key is to mix and match different colors in order to get what you're looking for! Be you're own professional make up artist :)









Natural Cheeks


& here i dont mean your natural cheeks (i.e non plastic surgery cheeks, lol). What i mean here is the choice of taking a natural blush color, instead of taking a really bold blush color. I would recommend NARS Orgasm blush, or go forthe Bobbi Brown Pot rouge for lips and cheeks! i would recommend the one in Pink Truffle.











Light Pink Lips


This is my all time favorite lip color, it is soo natural, but does have a touch of pink to it :). It is so close to a nude shade, but still not quite there.. I just love it, and really seems to go with alot of make up looks and eye shadows.. It is also th best friend of a smokey eye!









Smoky Eyeliner


Just a simple eye liner could create a whole make up look & is great for creating a simple smokey eye!! I would strongly recommend you find a suitable pencil liner that you are comfortable with, ( i personally prefere Dior when it comes to liners) and try out different smokey eyes with it, either by smudgng it or running a shadow over it :)









Warm Skin


Warm skin is absolutely a neccessity right now, skin is an important factor that effects your overall make up look! If you dont have good skin, your make up will probbly not look good. I suggest you take good care of your skin by eating healthly, drinking lots and lots of water, especially now in the summer, and work out!! I personally have alot of skin breakdowns, and find it extremely hard to stick to a healthy diet and all that. I also dont have much time to work out either, so that might result in my skin looking unperfect ;p But in the end, i try my best and clean it and rense it with water at least 5 times a day :)..

Having a warm skin means you need to use a bronzer, to make it look warmer. I have a pale skin that really irritates me in the morning (I do not have a problem with being pale, but my skin really looks pale + flaky, which is the reason why it irritated me). I end up using bronzer most of the time, and it really does its job. Try the smashbox bronzer, its perfect, and does not have shimmer to it, which makes it more natural.









Winged Liner


Living in the arabian gulf makes it norml for me to be in love with winged out liner, I just dont like going crazy with it when i have too much color in my eyes though! which is not a typical arabic thing ;p

Anyways, I am a huge fan of vintage make up, and loooovvve winged liners, either with red lips, or nude lips, or even pink!

What i love the most about the winged liner is that you dont have to concentrate alot on the other parts of your face if you have a winged liner on your eyes, because it will be the thing that grabs attention :)

Winged liner all the wayy! <3