Saturday, May 21, 2011

Balsam Trend: Scarves & Cardigans!!


Hey dolls ;)

How're you all doing?

I promised to do more of 'outfits by balsam' posts, so here i am!!! I have two outfits styled by me & my sister salsabil today :] ..

The first one is basically showing the power of colored scarves and how it is able to transfer a normal outfit into a whole brand new level, take a look for yourself:




The outfit above consists of just normal leggings and a basic white shirt (which i think is a must have for all girls). The accessories took this outfit into a whole new level. The first accessory that me and salsabil added into the outfit was the colored scarf, and i remember previously blogging about how important the scarves are. The second piece is the bag, which is one of my favorite bags at the moment, and is an HR purse that i got not so long ago.




The second outfit is matched by me and Salsabil again, and its just a basic 'going home shopping' outfit.. I wore it when i went to a close shopping market with my mum! I just paired a cardigan with a nvy and white printed tank top, and just matched it with a dark blue skinny jeans that I am so in love with right now!!

The cardigan is from zara and the bag is from Clairs (I think) if not clais, then its from new look  :)... but i strongly believe its a clairs bag! which is weird because i rarely buy puses and bags from clairs