Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Balsam Trend: Prints, Maxi Dress & Denim jacket!



The image above is an image of me, wearing the outfit that i chose for today!! ..

I have never done this kind of post before, but thught it would be a good idea to start! anyways,

I Love Maxi dresses, and in the above photgraph, you can see that I paired one of my printed (floral) maxi dresses with a denim jacket that I had for soooo long. I just love how modern trends could be mixed with older trends like the denim jacket <3 .. especilly now in spring!!

The maxi dress is like the kind of spring and summer <3 they totally make sense for this season, which is why i chose this outft today :] .. I also took the denim jacked to add a little bit of a tough look (as you can see the jacket that i am wearing is sort of bleached, and rough looking). It is always good to go back to older things that you have, and mix and match them with new things that you go, in order to create a whole new look.

I did not add any accessories to this look, because the print in the dress is already too much, so accessoies would be over!!



Hope you guys liked this Balsam trend, and tell me if you want more posts like this <3

love you! xoxo