Saturday, April 23, 2011

Live your life, make a difference :)

Hey there ;)

I have decided to post a very short post about something that motivates me and makes me live up my life in a really energetic way. I have been doing a few work for my arabic orals, which required doing some work about Oman Al-Khayyam. if you guys are not familiar with him, he is an Irani poet/mathematician/philosopher, and has many great persian poetry. I have been studying one of his poems for school, and to be hoest with you, it really inspired me to live up the life i have today and forget about whatever bad happened in the past.

I do not need to go into detail about Omar Al-Khayyam, I just would like to take this apportunity to all of you girls out there to shout and tell you that you are able to achieve whatever you want in your life, the key is determination... if you are determined, nothing can stop you.

I am so thankful that my parents have raised me in a way that I can grow to become a strong independent women, and they also taught me that determination and education will lead you to the future that you plan for yourself, and no one has the power to change that, as long as you work hard.

I know that this post is not a typical 'Balsam' post, but I have been thinking about my future alot lately, and decided to motivate you guys with me, because we are all able to achieve our dreams..

Everything starts as a dream afterall! It is your choice if you want to make it a reality x