Monday, April 25, 2011

Did anybody realize how gorgeous Kris Jenner's earrings are?

Hey dolls ;)

So I am a uge fan of the Kardashians, and I love their family because they remind me of my own!! and how much i love my sisters <3 ..

I personall believe that kris Jenner plays a massive role on holding their family together and making them so close to eachother! and she's a fashionista!

I mean I love theblazers, dresses, jewels that she wears, and what i find really really gorgeous are her earrings!!! Im starting to think that kris never leaves the house wihout a fabulous pair of earrings.

just take a look for yourself:




she always has fab jewels on too:


Kris Jenner Jewelry

Kris Jenner Jewelry

Kris Jenner Jewelry



 i love how sparkly they're .. they add a touch of glamour into her outfits ;)