Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's almost summer!

SOFIA VERGARA photo | Sofia Vergara




Heeey :D


What time is it? It's summertime !!!

its almost summertime and i cannot be more excited about it, however, i do have some exciting but tiring things to do..

First of all, I have to attend a military training camp which is a whole new challenge to me and it really scaring me.. ><'

I am so escited for that, its going to be afour week programme in which im going away from home .. and get diciplined LOL.. imagine a whole month without hair straightners and make up! hahah..


I love taking on challenged and proving to myself that i can do it!


This summr is going to be amazing, will have alot of family moments for sure, since my sister Salsabil is going to college and may be going abroad, which is sad but im happy for her :)

My birthday is also on the summer, and should be fun and good :D



I love the summer, its way better than winter for sure! The atmosphere is different <3 and everybody seems to be happy :D