Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Make Up For Ever's HD Foundation: Naked to the Eye, Medium to Full Coverage with Video tutorial?

The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of make up which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. The HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. Its extremely fine texture is supple and easy to apply. Enriched with moisturizing agents, it leaves the skin soft and radiant. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones.

Make Up For Ever's HD Foundation: Naked to the Eye, Medium to Full Coverage?





Today we'll be talking about one of my new favorite foundations, the HD Foundation from MUFE. This foundation gives easily buildable coverage that is virtually naked to the eye. Truly. Add in a good primer (like the MUFE HD Primer I discussed yesterday) and you really can't tell that any foundation is on the skin.

I apply the foundation with my fingers, a small amount starting on my nose and spreading out. The only blending needed is usually just a little swipe with a makeup sponge around my nostrils, and then I'm done. If I want more coverage (it's a light medium coverage with the way I apply it), I can add a second light layer to get to full coverage. The foundation lasts all day without any oxidation color changes, creasing or settling into fine lines/pores.

If you're going to check out this foundation I highly recommend seeing it in person first (for example, at your local Sephora). The are 26 different shades, and there are very minor variations in some of the formulas. Testing it really is important. Personally I came down to 3 different shades that would have been a "good" fit, and only picked one by group census with a few Sephora Makeup Artists (we all voted on which was the best, and the vote wasn't unanimous, the formulas were that close!) I love the shade I picked, but I couldn't have done this on-line!

Make Up For Ever HD Foundation Tutorial