Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I want to see more Bold/Strong Shoulder Blazers in 2011.

Hello Fashionistaz ;)

How're you all doing?


anyways, lemme get straight to the point!!


I've been watching different blazer styles in 2010, and the strong/bold shoulder blazer really caught my attention, and i defo want to see more of it in 2011!!!



My Fashion icon, Kim Kardashian, seems to love the bold shoulder blazers!




and they seem to look really good on her!!


Do you want to get your hands on one of these blazers?

Visit TopShop, there are plenty of blazers and I strongly believe that they have these strong shoulder ones!!

: HOW TO WEAR IT :

I think that these blazers should be worn with something simple, so everybody that looks at you focuses on the strength of the shoulders on the blazers!! so if you're wearing a white blazer, pair it with black legging/jeggings and black normal Tee. I also think that these blazers look better if you have your hair down and pull part of your hair to the front! these reduces the effectiveness of the hardness of the shoulders, that's only if you do not like how hard it looks.



...................................................



I'll leave you with some pictures to look at, so you see how gorgeous this trend is!!













If you didnt like the really strong ones, maybe you should try this one:



Or anything similar!




I also love the bold shoulder dress style,






I think it's nice to have your shoulders notices a little bit ;)