Sunday, October 16, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Sherry

Sherry! Sherry!You so fine, you blow He's mind. Hey Sherry! Well there you have it the first time He has broken out into song. Every post has to start somewhere. Is it just He or do bloggers that always have blue skies in the background have better pictures? Everyone looks better in warm weather. Sherry is no different, high heels, long legs, good style, everything it takes to make it onto the pages of Fashion by He with a He Approval. See more Sherry here.


How would you describe your style? My style is very simple and easy. I tend more towards a classic style with a girly twist and a hint of sexiness, and l love a good pop of color. As far as heels go, I don't wear anything less than 4", even though I'm 5'8" - the higher, the better. I love keeping up with the trends and will try anything, but I'm definitely more of a dress girl and I'm all about being comfortable in my clothes.

Favorite item you own? My favorite item I own would have to be one of my maxi dresses, they are so easy to just throw on and go; yet you look very California chic and they are oh so comfortable! I love my hoop earrings, since they go with anything and add a cool, classic vibe to an outfit. And I love my Mary Jane shoe collection; very lady-like but with a little sex appeal.

Who are your favorite designers? Gucci for ridiculously sexy clothes, Michael Kors for great classics, Chloe for really sweet and girly pieces and Matthew Williamson for just all around fabulousness! Shoe designers: Christian Louboutin and Brian Atwood, hands down.