Sunday, October 16, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Kaylee

Another HottHe from Florida, this might officially make Florida the Hottest HottHe state on record. World listen up, submit your HottHe nominations(self nominations) ASAP for fear of Florida taking over. Kaylee is President of her own PR Firm, a proud member of the Cheeky Bottom World Takeover, Stylish blogger, and He Approved. Kaylee has a pretty sick collection of shoes, check out her pictures and more of her blog here.

How would you describe your style? I would say edgy – I’m not your typical sweet, nice girl style – wearing a dress is something I don’t often do, unless it’s leopard print – I would rock that any day!

Favorite item you own? My Ray Ban Wayfarers – I am naked without them

Who are your favorite designers? Alexander McQueen hands down