Sunday, October 16, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Sonia

Sonia is exactly what her blog says she is, a Runway Hippie. Tons of jewelry, Sonia pretty much wears more rings then fingers. Even better Sonia is a NYC HottHe, been quite some time since NYC represented this category, but good to see them back on top. Sonia is He Approved.

How would you describe your style? I don't think that my style can be placed into one specific category because it ranges from day-to-day depending on my mood. But I'd like to say it's classic sophistication with a bohemian/urban edge.
Favorite item you own? Another thing that changes frequently, but at the moment my favorite item has to be my William Rast leather jacket.

Who are your favorite designers?
Stella McCartney, Miu Miu, Prada, Marni, Dries van Noten, Proenza Schouler, Acne, Karen Walker, Balenciaga, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Rebecca Taylor, Tom Binns, Christopher Kane, Versace Versus the list goes on and on and on and on....