Friday, March 18, 2011

Japan's Tsunami Disaster.

Dear readers,

Japan's Tsunami Disaster: How You Can Help


As we all know by now, Japan has been hit by a disasterous quake and enormous waves that caused a heavy loss to Japan, and as human beings, it is our jobs to help out.

I honestly always adored Japan although I have never visited it, but I have always been amazed about how amazing, talented and gnius their people are! not to mention that there traditions, views and nature is another factor that makes the country so amazing.

Some of you may know that I am also a huge anime fan, which means that I appreciate their manga and anime art, and my love to anime made me want to visit japan more and more!.

It was really shocking for me to hear about the Tsunami disaster in Japan, and i gotta say it really touched my heart, because no one deserves to die by an ugly natural disaster.

I hope that you guys can help, and by doing at least one of the following, you will know that you have helped saving someone's life:

1) The Portland, Ore.-based Mercy Corps is accepting donations from everyone, and all these donations will go to the victims in Japan. text MERCY to 25283 to donate $10.

2)  Convoy of Hope's Disaster Response team are also accepting donations that will go to the parts in Japan that are in greatest need. You can donate online at convoyofhope.org or text TSUNAMI to 50555 to donate $10 toward the relief efforts.

3) Medicine will also be applied to the victims of this horrible quake and tsunami. Donate money to AmeriCares, which will try their best to supply medicine to all those people in japan.

4) Save The Children are giving out money donated by people to all young victims in Japan.

5)  Make a $10 donation to the Red Cross by text messaging REDCROSS to 90999 or visit redcross.org to donate online.



Just remember that you will need help if this tsunami and quake hit your country instead ... 


(Source of ways to help: people.com)